Senior UX/UI Designer (Remote)
- Amalgam is looking for a UX/UI designer who will be responsible for creating elegant websites and software solutions for our clients.
- You will be conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding.
- You will be working closely with our development team to ensure a smooth implementation. T o be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in one or more of the graphic design tools such as Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- You will assist in testing and improving the design of the solutions developed. You will lead in establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices. Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards. Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites. Designing sample pages including colors and fonts. Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Creative and open to new ideas, adaptable and willing to learn new techniques and with excellent communication skills.
Java Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Amalgam is looking for a full stack Java developer with expertise in SpringBoot and Core Java 8.
- You will be expected to have worked in creating RESTful Services, SOA Architecture implementation and building of micro services based solutions
- You should have had experience on a js front end framework - jQuery, angular, react, view.js preferred
- Experience in software development life cycle using various methodologies like agile and test-driven development
- Ability to document software requirements specifications including functional, data and performance requirements, a major plus
- Fundamentals of how software gets deployed in various environments - AWS, Kubernetes, Docker and Virtual machines will be preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well in a team will given preference.
The best part about Amalgam is the absence of hierarchies and rigid structures. The collaborative working style ensures equal responsibility and accountability. I also admire that Amalgam doesn't compromise on quality or values.
Amalgamate with us!
Calling all passionate coders, game-changing UX/UI designers, and problem solving project managers. If innovation and excellence excites you, we have a place for you.